Now that all my Christmas giveaways are over, it's back to regular beauty posts from me. I'm excited; I have some holiday season makeup looks to share with you over the coming week that I'm really hoping you'll enjoy. But before I start with that, here are my favourites from the month of Novembe.
|L-R: Dior Rosy Glow, Urban Decay Ransom, MAC Fanfare|
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom (currently £11.70 in sale) - I reviewed this here recently, and mine is a travel size that came with a set. I love the creamy, easy-to-apply formula, the longevity and the pigmentation as well as the electric purple colour.
3. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (£9.68)* - Again, the one I have is a sample size, but once I run out I will be repurchasing this. It works just as well, if not better than Moroccanoil for a marginally less, and whilst it's just silicones, it makes me hair seem shiny and less frazzled when I use it infrequently. Original review here.
4. Carmex Cherry (£2.69)* - This is pretty self explanatory. I really need a lipbalm now that the weather has turned terribly cold! My thoughts on it in more detail are here.
5. MAC Fanfare lipstick (£14) - I love this lipstick - a perfect, creamy neutral pink that is infinitely wearable and sits perfectly on the lips without slippage or settling into lines. Original review here.
6. NARS Yachiyo Kabuki brush (currently £33.75 on sale) - Yes, it's very expensive. It's also lovely to look at and brilliant for applying blush, especially those that are more pigmented. Having been using it for a while, I can now say I have experienced no shedding or leaking of dye, too. Here's my original thoughts.
7. Monu Renu Lip and Eye Active Lift (£29.95)* - Another expensive one, but a pretty good eye cream in my opinion, that does blur imperfections and make eyes seem less dry and puffy. Click here for a more in-depth review.
8. Rimmel Disco Gold nail polish (£4.59) - I love this flakie, iridescent top coat over both darks and pale pinks - perfect for the holiday season!
What are your favourites this month?