1. Real Techniques Sams Picks Brushes (£29.95) - a set of RT brushes for the face and eyes.2. Topshop Best Of Kit (£40) - in a fun neon clutch you can have lipstick, highlighter, blusher and much more of the range.
3. No.7 The Cosmetics Portfolio (£45) - for fans of the brand this massive set is a must-have,
4. Clinique Black Honey Beauty Set (£25) - go for a colour theme with Clinique's beloved Black Honey.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (£55) - a sample of the high-end brand's acclaimed powders.
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Brush Collection (£430) - if the sky is the limit, why not buy a luxury brush set like this for a make-up addict/artist friend?
7. Superdry Bento Beauty Box (£25) - I love this purely for the packaging - but it's a good way to see if their range is any good (I liked it).
8. Wild about Beauty Midnight Luxe Emerald Gift Box (£50) - a less famous brand perhaps, but a great introduction to them.
9. Kevyn Aucoin Best Of Kit (£84) - try a set of all Aucoin's 'best products.'
10. Tom Ford Deluxe 12 Piece Brush Set (£650) - if you have money to spend, this is the luxury set to go for.
11. Paul & Joe Eye and Cheek Colour Set(£42) - sweet kitten packaging and a shaped lipstick making this the cutest set on the list.12. Harvey Nichols Best of Beauty Hamper (£200) - a Christmas hamper of beauty products!